Email for members program
The Erlang Ecosystem Foundation is pleased to announce its new email for members program.
We highly value the community and support of our members and wish to show our appreciation with this new program.
With the help of the board, the Infrastructure Working Group, and our sponsors we may now offer qualifying members erlef.org email aliases and accounts.
- Annual supporting members
- Lifetime members
- Active volunteers
How many aliases or accounts can I have?
This is an excellent question! Each member is entitled to either one alias or one account.
How do I opt in?
- Login to this site using your member credentials.
- Visit your member profile either by clicking in on your name in the upper right hand corner of the site and then clicking “Profile” or just follow this link.
- If you qualify, you will see a message with a link to a form, click it.
In the form you may select email alias or account.
- An alias will simply forward to the email address you have set in your member profile.
- An account is a mail account you will have to login to or set up in a mail client.
Enter your desired username
- All email address requests are subject to review.
We recommend using
firstname.lastnameor some similar variation.
- Please refrain from general names (e.g., elixir, erlang, hex), names belonging to others, or any offensive terms.
That’s it! An administrator will review and process your request as soon as possible. After such you shall receive a confirmation email.