Formally nominate community members for a fellowship role according to the Erlang Ecosystem Foundation bylaws. Creating and maintaining the criteria and procedure for nomination of fellows.
- Nominate fellows to the Foundation
Benefits to the community
- Recognize the efforts of long term community members and participants
- Provide the foundation with the input of said members
Short term deliverables
- Establish requirements for a fellowship nomination as per the bylaws
- The first round of fellows nominations for the Foundation’s first year
Long term deliverables
- Yearly fellowship nominations
Why does this group require the Foundation
- The group is mandated by the bylaws; the foundation needs it.
- The group defines the criteria for an entire member category for the foundation.
Initial list of volunteers
- Francesco Cesarini
- Kenneth Lundin
- Jose Valim
- Benoit Chesneau
You can reach us at: email@example.com